Last Updated: February 13, 2019
Limited One-Year Warranty
Our Products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase of the Product (“Limited One-Year Warranty”). Our sole obligation under this Limited Warranty in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or Product with a comparable part or Product; how we replace or repair the Product is at our sole discretion. Replaced or repaired Products will be warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period or sixty (60) days from the date of delivery of the replaced or repaired Product to you, whichever is longer., and only to the original purchaser. This Limited One-Year Warranty is not assignable and does not transfer.
You agree to fully read the
instructions and guidance we provide and review the Product’s capabilities and
constraints before using the Product. Notwithstanding the Limited One-Year
Warranty above, you assume all liability and we have no obligation whatsoever
to you or anyone else for any of the following (collectively the “Disclaimed
Use of the Product for High-Risk Activities (defined below);
- Use of the Product other than in accordance with the terms distributed by us that outline acceptable uses of the Products and Services (“Published Specifications”);
- Modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a party other than one we authorize;
- Use of the Product for commercial purposes and/or charging a fee for use of the Product;
- Failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by us in our Published Specifications, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- Damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- Damage from a force majeure event;
- Use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or specified as compatible in our Published Specifications;
- Any damage to property or persons caused by your use of the Product that is not caused by a material defect in the Product, including your failure to understand the functionalities of the Product;
- Leaving the Product in direct sunlight for long periods;
- Using the Product on unstable surfaces or dangerous terrain;
- Attempting to charge the Product with any charger other than one provided by Olive Health Care;
- Attempting to affix anything to the Product;
- Failure to determine the suitability of the Product for your intended use;
- Failing to make sure that any other person who uses the Product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether such guidance is included in writing with the Product or made available on our website;
- Any continued use of the Product after you detect any material defect; and
- Any other improper use of the Product.
All Products that are returned to us become our property. We are not responsible for any content or information stored in any Product you return to us, whether under warranty or not. You agree to read and abide by any written instructions shipped with your Product and all safety precautions contained therein. If you do not understand any part of any of these instructions or the functionality of Product, you may view Product details and user instructions at www.olive-hc.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Product is not designed or intended for use in any application or hazardous environment that requires fail-safe performance, where the failure or inaccuracy of the Product might result in or cause death or personal injury (“High-Risk Activities”). High-Risk Activities include scanning anything else other than human beings, scanning more than one person at the same time, placing the Product on an uneven surface or using the Product other than for its intended purpose.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ARE DISCLAIMED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM OLIVE HEALTH CARE OR ELSEWHERE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR REVENUE, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Return Procedure and Costs
You must obtain a Return Authorization (“RA”) number and a Prepaid Delivery Label(“PDL”) from us prior to returning any Products to us under this Warranty. You agree to pack the Product that you are returning carefully and return it to us, using the freight prepaid shipping label we will provide, together with the RA. The returned Product must be in the original package and free of any defect or damage caused by shipping.
If your Product is eligible for repair or replacement under the Limited One-Year Warranty, we will pay the costs for ground shipping both ways. If we reasonably determine that the Product you returned is not defective or you are outside the Limited One-Year Warranty, we will contact you and will arrange for reshipment to you at your cost. If you decline to pre-pay such costs, we are under no obligation to return such non-defective Product to you.
Before requesting an RA and PDL, please contact our Customer Experience Team by emailing us at email@example.com. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
You can only make returns to us as follows:
- If we determine that your product has an issue that falls under the Warranty OR you are within the 60-day return window, the Olive Health Care Customer Experience Team will issue an RA number and PDL.
- If our Customer Experience Team determines that your problem qualifies under Warranty coverage, you will be issued an RA number and PDL.
- Please retain original packaging. If you do not have original packaging, we cannot proceed with your return.
- Package Products and print out RA number and PDL.
- Affix RA and PDL outside the original box and send it to the address provided by our Olive Health Care Customer Experience Team.
- After a period of X days and an inspection of the product that reveals no user-caused damage, the Olive Health Care Customer Experience Team will issue a full refund.
- If the inspection finds user-caused damage, no refund will be issued, and the product will be returned following the process outlined above.
Please do not hand-deliver your product to the address provided. Our locations do not receive visitors.
Questions about returns or warranty?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org